We hope you’ll join us for the second annual ATRIA 340B Forum in May of 2019! While attending the ATRIA 340B Forum why not make the most of your time and really experience all that Lake Placid has to offer? As a health center based out of Upstate New York, the ATRIA 340B team has provided you with a guide of our personal favorite must-visit locations!
- Big Mountain Deli and Creperie
- Infamous ‘46 Sandwiches’
- Steph enjoys being able to build your own breakfast sandwich or lunch crepe!
- The Breakfast Club
- Full service restaurant and bar serving breakfast all day.
- This comes recommended by James who suggests giving the eggs benedict a try!
- Smoke Signals
- Classic BBQ staples with innovative creations and uses of smoke.
- Most popular dining location across our team and it even is recommended by Christina (who is vegan) who enjoyed their smoked tofu tacos!
- Lake Placid Pub and Brewery
- Award-winning ales and lagers that even Bill Clinton has enjoyed. In fact, he enjoyed the Ubu Ale so much that he had cases sent to the White House!
- The Players Sport Bar
- Kathi recommends this restaurant for their casual American fare, good drinks and great views!
- Lisa G’s
- Comfort foods with a modern twist.
- Laura highly recommends the “Fry Baby Baby” basket!
- The Cottage/Mirror Lake Inn
- Located directly on Mirror Lake serving unique twists on pub-style favorites.
- Jared can attest to their well known, delicious Bloody Mary’s!
- Top of the Park
- A great nightcap location serving beautifully prepared and presented small plates and signature cocktails
- Lauren suggests sitting at a table on the patio near a fire pit, grabbing a cocktail and taking advantage of their provided plush blankets for the chilly evenings!
- Emma’s Lake Placid Creamery
- 50’s style ice cream parlor with both hard and soft ice cream to be enjoyed year-round.
- Leslie strongly suggests trying one of their delicious waffle cone concoctions with any of their delicious ice creams and/or one of their milkshakes!
- Hiking at the Adirondack Log, specifically Mt. Jo
- Jim recommends this is as an easy and fairly short climb with a great view!
- Main Street Shopping
- Lorraine loves to pop in and out of the little shops all along Main Street, there is something for everyone!
- Olympic Sports Complex
- It was in 1980 at this location where the US men’s hockey team toppled the Soviet Union on their way to winning the gold medal.
- Chelsey suggests taking a walk through the museum where you can find every outfit worn by Team USA at each Winter Games from the very first to most recent on display, along with exhibits inspired by the stories of the Winter Games!
- Olympic Ski Jumps
- Kim recommends going up to the top to get the best panoramic views of the Adirondack High Peaks!
Visit our event page for more information on the 2019 ATRIA 340B Forum.